I ran out of thread! That’s obviously a sign that I’ve been quite productive recently. Below is today’s effort, more progress on the Oriental quilt (120 seams to be precise), and I got through 1.5 dresses when bang, my machine ran out of thread. I’ll have to hunt some more down in my stash today. And also below is what my one year old gets up to while sitting at my feet when I’m sewing… We now have about four metres of maroon bias binding stretched out over the floor. On the plus side, we have found a new use for Bernina sewing machine feet – teething rusks apparently!
Happy Easter and happy stitching