Now that the toddler party dresses are finished, I better get some credits for the sources/suppliers on here! Just to refresh your memory, photos are below, as well as one more rare photo of the party girl Miss H in the second party dress made last week.
Pattern: The Norah Dress and Tunic from Mouse House Creations: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/166573189/the-norah-dress-and-tunic-pdf-sewing?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_query=norah+dress&ga_ship_to=AU&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
Purple party dress:
- Fabric Kayo Horaguchi Cinderella in Violet, from Lucky Lantern fabrics (online shop is closing soon, all of her fabrics are 30-50% off – get in quick for a fantastic bargain!) http://www.luckylantern.com.au/collections/fabrics/products/kayo-horaguchi-cinderella-violet
- Lining 100% cotton fabric in yellow from The Village Quilt Shop in Mittagong http://www.thesouthernhighlands.com.au/directory/shopping/crafts/village-quilt-patchwork-shop
- Thread (Gutterman) and Hook & eye closure (Birch) from Fabric Finesse in Bowral http://fabricfinesse.com/
Rainbow hearts party dress:
- Fabric rainbow hearts print from a store in Cabramatta (I can’t recall the name!)
- Lining 100% cotton fabric in red from The Village Quilt Shop in Mittagong
- Thread (Gutterman) and Hook & eye closure (Birch) from Fabric Finesse
Remember, the remaining Rainbow Hearts party dress is for sale in my Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/186134598/baby-girls-rainbow-hearts-dress-100?
The remaining purple Cinderella print dress will be listed for sale shortly as well. I have another production line set up at work for ladies’ dresses, stay tuned for updates…